This post is for all of you that keep asking for belly pictures. I have not felt like the cute prego person at all!!! I feel like pregnant bellies are so cute on other people, just not on yourself. So this is the very 1st picture I have taken of this pregnancy. Other than having a big belly, I love being pregnant! It is so fun to feel her move around inside of me and for Aaron to feel her too. We can't wait for this sweet little girl to join our family. I have been feeling great for the most part. Although I did go to the store this week and buy a body pillow because I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable at night. I can't believe that we only have 12 more weeks. Time is flying by so fast! We still don't have a name picked out... Suggestions are always welcome!!!!
I completely disagree!! You are a DARLING pregnant person! So glad you got the body pillow... it makes a world of a difference! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAmy,
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful! I love your darling little family and I am so happy to hear about this new little baby addition! I sure love ya.
-Kaylie (from Ecuador :D)
You look darling!! Your belly is still so tiny. I wonder if it will pop out more in the next few weeks. You should keep taking pictures- one a week... for your keepsakes and for us!! Love you!
ReplyDelete