This valentines day was so great! I had to work the night before and when I got home that morning there was a note on the door for me. Aaron had written a long poem that was kinda like a treasure map. Each sentence was a clue but boy was it hard to decipher! I made us a yummy valentines breakfast and tried to figure out the clues while we ate. I had no idea Aaron was so creative! haha. Well, after breakfast Aaron went off to school and I continued to try and figure out the rest of the poem. I got most of it by the time I needed to start on this quest, which was exactly 11:55. The clues led me to a salon! Aaron had made an appointment for me to get my hair done! I was thrilled! I needed it so bad! After being pampered I went home and set up his scavenger hunt around the house (doing scavenger hunts is kinda our valentines tradition) and then went straight to bed since I hadn't slept yet from working all night. When he got home from school he did his scavenger hunt and got lots of goodies and a new pair of slippers. Aaron had a big physics test the next day so we ended the night with some Cafe Rio take-out. I love valentines and I love my valentine! He is seriously so wonderful and such an amazing husband! XOXOXOXO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment