Friday, June 3, 2011

Once Upon a Time....

There was a boy and a girl .... Who fell in Love!








This was our very first date! (March 6, 2010) When it all started! Aaron wouldn't tell me what we were doing, he just said dress in something you can get dirty in. He took me to and old abandoned cement plant and had dinner all set up on top of this HUGE silo! (not sure if that's the right spelling for it.) He made stake and dutch oven potatoes. So yummy! We watched the sunset and then went exploring. We got all dusty and stuff so afterwards we went hot tubing. So fun! He had me hooked!










I think this was like our third or fourth date. The night before, we were together in Vegas, and I was heading back to Salt Lake the next day or something. Aaron had school so I didn't think we would see each other till my next visit. Late that night he texted me and asked if I would like to go on an adventure early in the morning. He took me out on the buggy to this cave. We had to repel into it and then went exploring. It had rained the night before so on our way back we drove through all the puddles and mud and got soaked!


A little while later Aaron came up to Salt Lake and we did a lot of fun things, but for some weird reason I didn't take pictures of any of it : ( But I do remember we held hands for the first time that weekend haha.





 






These pictures are from Easter of '10. My sister and I were supposed to drive to AZ for a family reunion but decided last minute to just go to NV instead. (the drive to AZ would have been SOOO long!). However, I didn't tell Aaron our last minute changes so he thought we were driving to AZ. I told him that my parents forgot to close the garage door and asked him to run over and close it for them. I was hiding inside and totally surprised him! We had yet another great weekend together. Dyed eggs, celebrated Easter, watched conference... and had our FIRST KISS!!












Another trip that Aaron made to Salt Lake. We were starting to get real good at the whole long distance thing. We went to the ZOO!







 
Another trip to Nevada! We traveled a lot!
















Aaron moved to Missouri for the summer to sell pest control and we continued the long distance (so sick of it by now)! I went out and visited him twice. And Aaron flew out once to PROPOSE! It was all a surprise and he was only in Salt lake for a few hours but it was one of the. best. days.!







 
Engaged June 6, 2010














We did a Triathlon with my mom and sister last September. It was at the sand halo reservoir by St. George. We had so much fun. Aaron didn't train for it haha but he still did so amazing! I wish my body were more like his! 











 
          We went sky diving! And LOVED it! It was one of Aaron's rewards from his summer job. 











        Went to a beach house in Oceanside with his coworkers. Another reward from his summer job!











 
October 6, 2010. I went through the temple for the first time. The Las Vegas temple has a court yard so we were able to take pictures with everyone there.











Group date in Park City!
















Hunting in NV with Aaron, my dad, father-in-law, and sister-in-law. We had a great time!







Engagement Pictures! (a few of em)






We took these at the old abandoned cement plant where we had our first date.
 This picture shows us in front of the big silo that we had dinner on top of.







First comes LOVE, second comes MARRIAGE..........!!!!!!!!



Bridal pictures that were taken in Salt Lake






NOVEMBER 6, 2010!!!!!!!
Las Vegas, NV Temple









We're Married! Yahoo!








 Setting up for the reception! We started a few days before...
 Hard at work!

 These amazing ladies making all the fun flower arrangements in the garage.


Little brother makin the cake!

Aaron and I made chocolate truffles for everyone who came to the reception to say thank you!





All finished!


We got pretty much everything from a guy who was tearing down a barn in Ogden. We loaded it up in a trailer, brought it down to NV and started working away! (my dad and mom did most of it because I wasn't there very much to help)







My AMAZING mom! She is the one who made everything possible. I would tell her my ideas and she would take it to the whole next level. She worked so hard! I love you mom!





 We made table tops out of the barn wood and gathered hundreds of mason jars and candles to go down the middle of them.
 Bradley made our cake! He did such a great job. It was all real and tasted so yummy!!!!




 It was so beautiful with everything all lit up!



The backside of the entry way. 
Cutting the cake!

Our dog Jackson!


First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Dalley!




Tossing the bouquet and garder.







Dance Party!



 My little brother Brad not only made our cake but also was our D.J. What a stud!










So much fun! We love dancing!









They made a balloon tunnel for us!





And they lived happily ever after!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this was SO fun to read! I remember being SHOCKED when I saw
    your wedding announcement, but I also thought that it couldn't be a more
    perfect couple. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun dating. And your
    wedding was beautiful. Seriously. I love the cake! What a great little brother!
    I hope you guys are doing well. I'm so happy for you guys!

    love,
    michaela willard

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA holy post.... and I thought I put a lot of pictures up. ha jk. I love the blog and so glad you joined now you need to put up pictures of your cute little home and whats going on with you guys and you better not quit. I loved the first date where you said that Aaron told you to wear something to get dirty in...it reminded me of that movie new in town where he tells her to wear something dirty and she wears lingerie....hahahahaha. Anywho love it all. We love you guys and miss you. Come visit soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOU TOO!!!
    Thanks for the love!!!
    You guys keep on living the "Happily Ever After"!
    I couldn't help but want to finish the little rhyme....
    "First comes love, then comes marriage..........then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" hAHAhahaHAha!

    ReplyDelete