Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home Alone!

Each year on Memorial day the Dalley's usually do some fun trip. This year they went in the mountains to chop wood for the winter and enjoy the outdoors. Unfortunately, I have to work the whole weekend! Such a bummer! Aaron has been gone since Friday and I have been so lonely. It has been the first time we have been apart and I sure don't like it one bit. Friday was a very long day tyring to keep myself entertained! I cleaned the house, tried to go running (didn't work out so well!), talked on the phone with some family and friends, took the motor scooter around town to run some errands, rented Tangled and the Justin Beiber movie from red box (Aaron wouldn't watch em with me so I had to do it while he was gone)... watched BOTH of them! I loved both of them! haha. Put off going to bed as long as possible because I hate going to bed alone. Saturday wasn't so bad because I had to work that night. I have never been so excited to go to work! And have never been so excited to work night shifts! It keeps me busy and I am used to sleeping alone during the day already. Aaron comes home on Monday but I will be at work already and when I get home from work Tuesday morning he will already be gone for his job, so we really won't see each other till Tuesday afternoon. I can't wait! I love being married to my best friend. He is everything I ever dreamed of... and more!

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Love the blog. :) I hope today and tomorrow go fast for you so you can see your hubby quickly! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world...marriage is great. I hate hate sleeping in our bed alone...the worst.

    ReplyDelete