Friday, March 30, 2012

Aaron's Spring Break

For Aaron's spring break we went home and relaxed with family. We left on Saturday morning at 4!!!! We were meeting his family in Enterprise that day to go chiseler hunting and Aaron wanted to be there when the sun was rising. I told him that he was crazy and I was not going to get up that early but.... we did! I slept in the back seat the entire way. When we got to Cedar City I don't even think his family had even left Logandale yet. So we stopped and had a good breakfast at the Market Grill and then headed to Enterprise. Once we got there his family was still a ways away and the chiselers weren't out and about. So.. we both slept! I kept having to tease him about leaving SO early for no reason haha but he said he was still glad we left when we did (I married a very stubborn man).

When the Dalleys and Bunkers got there the chiselers were still pretty scarce. Once it started to get warm though, they were poppin up all over the place. I'm not a huge fan of shooting little furry things so Aaron and his dad tried to convince me that they are terrible creatures that are ruining the crops and that the farmers are so happy we were there. That made me feel a little better about it but I have to admit I didn't really try too hard to aim well.We spent the whole day out there and had such a fun time. It was super windy towards the end of the day but that didn't stop anyone. We didn't leave until we completely ran out of bullets. On our way home we stopped at Dairy Queen in St. George and got some yummy blizzards.










The rest of the time were there we mostly visited different family members and relaxed. One night we went out to red rock with my family and Aaron's family. We set up a HUGE zip line from the top of easter egg hill (not sure why it's called that?...), had dinner and made a bonfire. 

standing next to the fire

and visiting grandpa Waite (he had been in the hospital that week with pneumonia).

1 comment: