Monday, January 23, 2012

Dalley's come to visit!

December was a very busy month for us. Aaron had finals, we moved, cars needed to be fixed, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, and the list goes on. I'm sure it is this way for most of you too. We didn't even get a tree this year haha how sad is that?! Even with all the craziness it was still a great month because we got to spend so much time with family and celebrate Christmas. 

The week before Christmas Aaron's family came to be with us for a few days. We had a really great time! They got here on a Saturday afternoon so we just had dinner and hung out that night. On Sunday morning we went to the Mormon tabernacle choir Christmas concert, went to church and then had a big dinner at our place. On Monday Aaron and the girls went snowboarding at the Canyon's while his parents and I did some Christmas shopping. Tuesday night we went to Savior of the World and Wednesday they headed back home. We then left Thursday morning to head down to NV too. We had a really fun time while they were here. I wish I would have taken more pictures! But we did capture this moment....
Ear wax candles always make for a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment