Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas in NV

This year we were able to go home for Christmas and we were so excited! I had to work the last two Christmas's which was a major bummer so it was super nice to have this year off. We were there for 6 days and made sure to get everything in that we could.

Friday:

Visited my BFF in Vegas
 Went to an amazing sealing at the temple.
Celebrated my Mom's birthday at olive garden.
And then went back to Logandale for grandma and grandpa Johnson's Christmas party.

Saturday:
Aaron, his dad and my dad did projects all morning. Fixed the brakes in the suburban, fixed a leaky roof, and I can't remember what else. That afternoon we acted out the nativity with my family and then went to the Dalley's for Christmas Eve dinner.

Sunday:
We woke up at 630 to open presents with the Dalley's before they went to church. Then we stopped by grandma and grandpa Waite's. Then headed back to my house for brunch.
Mom and dad cooking up a storm. We had scones, egg casserole and fruit.




Then we went to church and came home to open presents.





That night we went over to grandma and grandpa Dalley's (who are on a mission) to say hi to everyone there, and we got to skype with them!

Monday:

We went to Gold Butte with my family, the Dalley's, the Bunker's, G&G Johnson and the Christensen's
We explored out there
panned for gold

 shooting contest

It was such a fun/adventurous day. Aaron and Cole rode their motorcycles all the way out there, we got a flat tire on our way there and the Christensen's car totally stopped working on our way back. We had a fire and yummy food. The boys tried to shoot some quail while we were out there too. Fun day!

Tuesday:



Went out to Kaolin reservoir.
Played games at my house.
Had homemade ice cream over at the Dalley's with some of our old high school friends.

Wednesday: headed back to Salt Lake.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures/updates!! I seriously miss your fam so much!!! I hope you are all well (looks like it!). Post a picture of your growing belly soon! I'm so excited for you guys. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete