We started a little tradition with some of our best friends here in Salt Lake. About a week before Thanksgiving we get together and have a Pre-Thanksgiving. The boys deep fry the Turkey outside in the freezing cold while us girls visit inside and munch on cranberry cream cheese and crackers till the Turkey finishes. Have you ever had deep fried turkey?... Seriously SOOOO good! The Nielsen's just moved to Texas and we sure do miss them! Hopefully we can keep up the tradition even though they are so far away. Maybe next year we will do it there ;-)
Claire and her Boyfriend James. They are only a few weeks apart.
I got my hair chopped this same day for Locks of Love. I had been wanting to cut my hair for a while and finally got the guts to do it. They cut 13.5 inches off.
I got my hair chopped this same day for Locks of Love. I had been wanting to cut my hair for a while and finally got the guts to do it. They cut 13.5 inches off.
No comments:
Post a Comment