We were the Halloween Scrooges this year. We didn't go to any parties, we didn't make special treats, we didn't even carve pumpkins. How lame is that? haha. On the night of Halloween I had to work and dressed up as Pocahontas for the kiddos. I work Halloween every year and dress up at Pocahontas EVERY year. One of these days I'll eventually come up with a new costume. I saw Claire's pea pod costume at Kid to Kid and HAD to get it because Aaron dressed up as a pea pod when he was little. I wish I had his picture to upload with this post. Anyways, we grabbed a quick picture together and then I headed to work and Aaron took Claire trick or treating to some of our friends/neighbors in our ward. I feel bad that I missed her 1st Halloween but am glad she is too young to even know what was going on. Excited to take her next year though.
Don't feel bad... we didn't carve pumpkins either... heck, I didn't even dress up :( I think moms(esp is working moms) have so many things we want to do, but we just don't have enough time and energy to do it all. I bet the kids loved that you dressed up.. and I certainly hope none of them were there the past years to know that you wore the same costume again.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty Pocahontas! And such a sweet little pea pod :) Dressing up is more than I did haha! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteSad I haven't got to see her! Except for church!:)
Let me know when you guys are down! I'd love to see her and you guys too!!