We got invited to go boating at Lake Mead with the Whipple family last time we went down to NV and it was such a blast! Going boating is seriously one of my favorite things to do and I haven't done it in so long. So needless to say... I was so excited!! I was a little nervous to take Claire because of all the crazy mom nerves. I was scared of her falling out of the boat and drowning so I strapped her in a life jacket 1st thing but then she hated it so that lasted for less than an hour. I was also nervous for her to get too much sun and get burned so I dressed her from head to toe and lathered her up with sunscreen. We were there all day long and she did so great! No burns, no drownings, she didn't even cry. She loved it! Aaron and I loved it too! We wake boarded, knee boarded and tubed. Scott was such a good driver and got us so much air on the tube. Ill have to try and upload a video later. Their 9 year old daughter Missy pretty much took care of Claire all day. She was such a good babysitter and Claire loved her. I wish we lived closer and could join them more often. Thank you so much for taking us!!! Aaron and I decided that later on we are definately going to purchase some water toys! Can't wait for that day to come! It makes me sad to think that summer is over. I like the fall but it just means that winter is right around the corner and that makes me really sad. I am a warm weathered kind of girl. Already looking forward for our next summer adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment