When I was a kid we would go to Oceanside every summer with my dad's side of the family. My grandparents would rent a condo on the beach and we would go with all our cousins. As we got older our busy schedules got in the way and we haven't been able to go as much. We went this year and it was so much fun. We decided that we hadn't been there together for about 6 yrs. Elli, Steven and Aaron were missing though which was a total bummer. We were just there for a few days so pretty much all we wanted to do was hang out on the beach and swim in the ocean, and of course eat good food! It was Claire's 1st time to the ocean and she pretty much just slept in her stroller the whole time. I think the sound of the ocean was soothing to her. I am sad that I hardly took any pictures, we were just having too much fun. I did get a chance to snap this one though.....
You know how your bathing suite gets full of sand from swimming in the ocean?... haha
She wasn't the only one eating it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment