So much to catch up on since I haven't updated my blog in MONTHS!!
9-8-2011
Celebrated my birthday. Aaron got me a cute pair of shoes along with chocolate and a good book! We then went out to eat at P.F Changs! SO good! Their lettuce wraps are my favorite. After dinner we went to the movies and watched The Help. I read the book and loved it and loved the movie too! Thanks sweetie for such a great birthday!
Grubbin lettuce wraps!
9-13-2011
Found out that I was pregnant on this day!!! YIKES! haha. We were actually very excited to find out that our little family was going to grow, it just happened a lot sooner then expected! Most everyone I know has taken them 6 months to a year to get pregnant after going off birth control. We had been talking about maybe starting our family within the next year so we thought... Lets just go off birth control and if it takes us a long time to get pregnant that is totally fine. We thought it will happen when its supposed to happen. Well..... I went off birth control in August and found out we were pregnant in September! We couldn't believe it! It couldn't have worked out more perfectly though. I am due the middle of May which will be right after Aaron's finals and then be able to go on maternity leave for the whole summer. Saweeet! AND what's even better... Aaron has been applying to internships all over and might get one outside of UT. Because of my job we would have to be separated for the summer but now because of the baby I can go with him! We are so grateful. Even though it was sooner then expected, it really couldn't have been better timing.
Later in September.....
Ryan and Alex came to visit and took family pictures.
We also went to Lagoon with the Eides. The company the the boys work for had a work party there so we all got in for free and they fed us lunch. We had a blast!
These were the only pictures I took. We were on top of the ferris wheel and it was so pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment